Vertical Ostomy Belt | Special Limited Edition
Special Edition Vertical Belt is a single-piece belt, with an attached pouch to enclose your ostomy bag in the vertical position; has a bag discretion upgrade option & has adjustable velcro closures. Belt is tailored with colorful graphic design light-weight, low-absorb materials.
Perfect for any strenuous or leisurely activities, for men or women, and for any type of ostomy appliance: one-piece or two-piece colostomy, ileostomy, or urostomy.
- Special Limited Edition: specialty material available for a limited time only; changing periodically in available colors &/or printed designs.
- Vertical wear: appliance will be worn vertically, up & down, when the belt is equipped. Let gravity do it's work; most practical option for ostomates with more liquid/runny, frequent output.
- SwimWear / DesignWear: item is tailored with light-weight, low-absorb materials, similar to fabrics used in swim suits; materials that stretch and move with the body.
- Available in two pouch options, giving you the ability to choose the sizing that best fits your appliance:
- Type 1 (5.5" x 8.5" with a 3" Ring Opening)
- Type 2 (5.5" x 10" with a 4" Ring Opening)
- Choose the features for your pouch:
- Series 1: standard ostomy support belt with no upgrades
- Series 2: includes added bag discretion in the form of an internal lining
- Machine washable, on delicate, and low-heat dryer safe
- Can be worn 24/7, 365
This ostomy belt includes a flex ring, for easy equipping, an internal pocket, so you can conveniently drain the ostomy bag without removing the ostomy belt, and simple to use Velcro closures for quick adjustability. The pouch will keep your ostomy bag off your skin, reducing irritation & increasing hygiene, and replaces uncomfortable elastic straps that dig-in and mark the skin.
**This product is modeled after the following custom made item: Simplicity Ostomy Sport Support Belt**
Your supports are an investment in, both, your ostomy care, and for your peace of mind. Cleaning & handling your support products appropriately will prolong their use & function, so that you can focus on what really matters!
All PouchWear products are:
• Machine washable, on delicate
• Low-heat, dryer safe
• Wash with like colors
• Connect any belt closures, prior to washing
• Items with embroidered images should be flipped inside out, prior to washing
All PouchWear products are tailored with standardized sizes for quick dispatching. Please allow 1-3 business days, on average, prior to shipping your pre-sized support product(s).
• PouchWear items are standardized sizes and can be returned or exchanged within 15 days of delivery.
• Returns & exchanges can be initiated on the Returns & Exchanges page.