ActiveWear Horizontal Embrace Ostomy Belt | Series 2
ActiveWear Horizontal Embrace Ostomy Support Belt Series 2 is a single-piece belt, with an attached pouch to enclose your ostomy bag in the horizontal position; includes a bag discretion upgrade & has adjustable velcro closures. Belt is tailored with your choice of fabric specialization fabrics and a standard 5.5" wide around the torso.
Perfect for any strenuous or leisurely activities, for men or women, and for any type of ostomy appliance: one-piece or two-piece colostomy, ileostomy, or urostomy.
- Embrace: entire belt is tailored to the width of the appliance bag, 5.5" for both Type 1 & Type 2, instead of the standard 3", to provide additional support for the lower portion of the flange/wafer.
- Horizontal wear: appliance will be worn horizontally, side to side, when the belt is equipped. Keep the appliance out of the way throughout the day; most practical option for ostomates with firm, less output.
- ActiveWear: soft, antimicrobial, durable, & heat reducing materials that stretch and move with the body; paired with a thin, medical grade perforated neoprene belt lining for structure, flexibility, & long lasting functionality. Choose your preferred fabric color.
- Series 2: bag discretion upgrade; includes an internal lining to reduce bag visibility under clothing
- Available in two pouch options, giving you the ability to choose the sizing that best fits your appliance:
- Type 1 (5.5" x 8.5" with a 3" Ring Opening)
- Type 2 (5.5" x 10" with a 4" Ring Opening)
- Machine washable, on delicate, and low-heat dryer safe
- Can be worn 24/7, 365
This ostomy belt includes a flex ring, for easy equipping, an internal pocket, so you can conveniently drain the ostomy bag without removing the ostomy belt, and simple to use Velcro closures for quick adjustability. The pouch will keep your ostomy bag off your skin, reducing irritation & increasing hygiene, and replaces uncomfortable elastic straps that dig-in and mark the skin.
**This product is modeled after the following custom made item: Embrace Ostomy Support Belt**
Your supports are an investment in, both, your ostomy care, and for your peace of mind. Cleaning & handling your support products appropriately will prolong their use & function, so that you can focus on what really matters!
All PouchWear products are:
• Machine washable, on delicate
• Low-heat, dryer safe
• Wash with like colors
• Connect any belt closures, prior to washing
• Items with embroidered images should be flipped inside out, prior to washing
All PouchWear products are tailored with standardized sizes for quick dispatching. Please allow 1-3 business days, on average, prior to shipping your pre-sized support product(s).
• PouchWear items are standardized sizes and can be returned or exchanged within 15 days of delivery.
• Returns & exchanges can be initiated on the Returns & Exchanges page.