RelaxedWear Horizontal Embrace Ostomy Belt | Series 1
RelaxedWear Horizontal Embrace Series 1 Belt is a single-piece belt, with an attached pouch to enclose your ostomy bag in the horizontal position; with adjustable Velcro closures. Belt tailored with soft, cotton-like materials and a standard 5.5" wide around the torso.
Perfect for any strenuous or leisurely activities, for men or women, and for any type of ostomy appliance: one-piece or two-piece colostomy, ileostomy, or urostomy.
- Embrace: entire belt is tailored to the width of the appliance bag, 5.5" for both Type 1 & Type 2, instead of the standard 3", to provide additional support for the lower portion of the flange/wafer.
- Horizontal wear: appliance will be worn horizontally, side to side, when the belt is equipped. Keep the appliance out of the way throughout the day; most practical option for ostomates with firm, less output.
- RelaxedWear: soft & comfortable material, matching casual, knitted apparel, that stretches and moves with the body; paired with a thin, medical grade neoprene belt lining for structure, flexibility, & long lasting functionality.
- Series 1: standard ostomy support belt with no upgrades
- Machine washable, on delicate, and low-heat dryer safe
- Can be worn 24/7, 365
- Now available in two pouch options, giving you the ability to choose the sizing that best fits your appliance:
- Type 1 (5.5" x 8.5" with a 3" Ring Opening)
- Type 2 (5.5" x 10" with a 4" Ring Opening)
This ostomy belt includes a flex ring, for easy equipping, an internal pocket, so you can conveniently drain the ostomy bag without removing the ostomy belt, and simple to use Velcro closures for quick adjustability. The pouch will keep your ostomy bag off your skin, reducing irritation & increasing hygiene, and replaces uncomfortable elastic straps that dig-in and mark the skin.
**This product is modeled after the following custom made item: Embrace Ostomy Support Belt**
Your supports are an investment in, both, your ostomy care, and for your peace of mind. Cleaning & handling your support products appropriately will prolong their use & function, so that you can focus on what really matters!
All PouchWear products are:
• Machine washable, on delicate
• Low-heat, dryer safe
• Wash with like colors
• Connect any belt closures, prior to washing
• Items with embroidered images should be flipped inside out, prior to washing
All PouchWear products are tailored with standardized sizes for quick dispatching. Please allow 1-3 business days, on average, prior to shipping your pre-sized support product(s).
• PouchWear items are standardized sizes and can be returned or exchanged within 15 days of delivery.
• Returns & exchanges can be initiated on the Returns & Exchanges page.