ActiveWear Vertical Ostomy Belt | Series 1
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
♥ Order by February 10th to receive by Valentine's Day ♥
The Series 1 ActiveWear Vertical Ostomy Belt is a single-piece belt, with an attached pouch to enclose your ostomy bag in the vertical position; has adjustable velcro closures. Belt is tailored with soft, wick fabric to keep you cooler, longer.
Perfect for any strenuous or leisurely activities, for men or women, and for any type of ostomy appliance: one-piece or two-piece colostomy, ileostomy, or urostomy.
• Vertical wear: appliance will be worn vertically, up & down, when the ostomy belt is equipped. Let gravity do it's work; most practical option for ostomates with more liquid/runny, frequent output.
• ActiveWear: wick, antimicrobial & heat reducing materials, similar to athletic clothing; paired with perforated, medical grade neoprene belt lining for structure, flexibility, & long lasting functionality.
• Series 1: Standard belt tailoring with no upgrades. Pouch tailored for a stoma on the right
• Available in two pouch options, giving you the ability to choose the sizing that best fits your appliance: Type 1 (5.5" x 8.5" with a 3" Ring Opening) or Type 2 (5.5" x 10" with a 4" Ring Opening)
• Machine washable, on delicate, and low-heat dryer safe and can be worn 24/7, 365
This ostomy belt includes a flex ring, for easy equipping, an internal pocket, so you can conveniently drain the ostomy bag without removing the ostomy belt, and simple to use Velcro closures for quick adjustability. The pouch will keep your ostomy bag off your skin, reducing irritation & increasing hygiene, and replaces uncomfortable elastic straps that dig-in and mark the skin.
**This product is modeled after the following custom made item: Simplicity Ostomy Sport Support Belt**