RelaxedWear Diagonal Ostomy Belt | Series 1
The Series 1 RelaxedWear Diagonal Ostomy Belt is a single-piece belt, with an attached pouch for appliances worn diagonally, at a 45 degree angle. Belt has an adjustable velcro closure and is tailored with soft, cotton-like fabric.
Perfect for any strenuous or leisurely activities, for men or women, and for any type of ostomy appliance: one-piece or two-piece colostomy, ileostomy, or urostomy.
- Diagonal wear: appliance will be worn diagonally, at a 45 degree angle, when the belt is equipped. The appliance bag drainage end will be pointing towards the right leg when worn. Keep the appliance out of the way throughout the day& allow gravity to keep the waste away from the stoma.
- RelaxedWear: soft & comfortable material, matching casual, knitted apparel, that stretches and moves with the body; paired with a thin, medical grade neoprene belt lining for structure, flexibility, & long lasting functionality.
- Series 1: standard ostomy support belt with no upgrades
- Available in two pouch options, giving you the ability to choose the sizing that best fits your appliance:
- Type 1 (5.5" x 8.5" with a 3" Ring Opening)
- Type 2 (5.5" x 10" with a 4" Ring Opening)
- Machine washable, on delicate, and low-heat dryer safe
- Can be worn 24/7, 365
This ostomy belt includes a flex ring, for easy equipping, an internal pocket, so you can conveniently drain the ostomy bag without removing the ostomy belt, and simple to use Velcro closures for quick adjustability. The pouch will keep your ostomy bag off your skin, reducing irritation & increasing hygiene, and replaces uncomfortable elastic straps that dig-in and mark the skin.
**This product is modeled after the following custom made item: Simplicity Ostomy Sport Support Belt**
Your supports are an investment in, both, your ostomy care, and for your peace of mind. Cleaning & handling your support products appropriately will prolong their use & function, so that you can focus on what really matters!
All PouchWear products are:
• Machine washable, on delicate
• Low-heat, dryer safe
• Wash with like colors
• Connect any belt closures, prior to washing
• Items with embroidered images should be flipped inside out, prior to washing
All PouchWear products are tailored with standardized sizes for quick dispatching. Please allow 1-3 business days, on average, prior to shipping your pre-sized support product(s).
• PouchWear items are standardized sizes and can be returned or exchanged within 15 days of delivery.
• Returns & exchanges can be initiated on the Returns & Exchanges page.